Elevate Your Personal & Professional WellBeing
- A 2-day experiential crash course on the Harvard-taught science of happiness
- Rejuvenate through breathwork by Jenna Reiss and yoga with Ali Owens
- Grow through collaborative experiences in an intimate setting
- Be inspired in luxury surroundings & accommodations
- Learn proven ways to lead a happier & more successful life
- A portion of proceeds will go to the California Wildfire Relief Fund
2 Day Retreat & Training
March 22-23, 2019
Calamigos Ranch, Malibu, CA
YOUR HOST: TIA GRAHAM, INSPIRATIONIST
& FOUNDER OF ARRIVE AT HAPPY
“Happiness is available
to us at any time.”
Tia is an executive leader and catalyst for positivity & happiness who has been inspiring and motivating professionals for 14 years. She is a Professional Coach and Happiness Expert and studied at The Happiness Studies Academy, founded by the Harvard professor, Tal Ben-Shahar, Ph.D. Tia takes a practical approach towards happiness that was honed during her career as an established luxury hotel executive who led sales, marketing and public relations efforts globally. Among her many involvements, Tia is a Group Facilitator & Speaker at the annual World Happiness Summit.
Arrive at Happy offers workshops, speaking, coaching, events, and annual retreats.
Tia will lead participants through the following retreat themes:
The number one source of WellBeing
Learning & Growing
Expand intellectual stimulation to amplify positive emotions
The Happy Lens
How you see the world creates the reality that you live
Open your sense of wonder, purpose & meaning
Mind Body Connection
Create holistic habits that are the foundation of happy living
BE A PART OF THE GLOBAL HAPPINESS MOVEMENT
- The Happiness class is the most popular in the history of Harvard & Yale
- Four countries have happiness leaders at the cabinet level in government
- Gross National Happiness (GNH) now being measured alongside the GDP
Did you know? The World Happiness Summit is in its 3rd year with over 40 countries represented.
FEATURED SPEAKER: NICK BUETTNER, DIRECTOR AT THE BLUE ZONES
Over the last 20 years, Nick Buettner has led 17 expeditions over 6 continents around the world, including to The Blue Zones regions. The Blue Zones are the places with the longest life expectancy where people reach age 100 more than anywhere else in the world. Nick is responsible for taking the Blue Zones longevity lessons to 42 communities across the United States.
Nick inspires, educates, and empowers leaders and individuals on the subjects of longevity, well-being, and health.
Nick will be leading us through a Blue Zones talk and interactive session.
THE BLUE ZONES
The five places on earth were people lead the healthiest lives and routinely live past 100 years old. Learn what makes these people so happy, healthy, and the nine things they have in common – The POWER 9.
Loma Linda, California
Nicoya, Costa Rica
Calamigos Ranch & The Four Seasons Westlake
Retreat hosted at The Calamigos Ranch in the Santa Monica Mountains. The Ranch was not damaged in the recent Southern California fires & we are honored to support this incredible community. The happiness retreat offers unique, experiential classroom training and breathwork in the vineyard at Calamigos Ranch.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF:
- You believe that your happiness is a priority
- You want to learn the facts about what makes humans thrive
- You know positive thinking increases success
- You seek to make positivity a core facet of your leadership
- You believe happiness is contagious & you can help spread it